About Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is professional tool that is used to track down a website overall performance whether its the location of the visitors or the Landing pages of the visitors or the time they are spending on your website. It tracks down all the data and provide you reports so that you can optimize you website accordingly if you find out any problem in there.
Why This ExamGoogle Analytics for Beginners is an Exam conducted by google to test the knowledge of the user’s of the Google Analytics. Whether they are working in the company or the individual user using it. Then they provide the certificate if the user passes all the test and comes out with the passing marks or above
Why we are Providing these AnswersAs you know that even if you are a user of the Google Analytics, there is a possibility that you are not knowing the official language they are asking for. Then you can give Exams by taking the Hints from Here.
Where you can give this ExamHere is the link of the Exam you can register on,Click Here. Firstly you have to sign up there and after that you can give the Exam from the hints provided by this page.
Google Analytics for Beginners Answers Assessment 2
1. What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
Hourly, Day, Week, Month views in the time graph
Date range comparison
2. What does the “Users” metric measure?
The total number of visits to your website
Users that had at least one session on your site in the given date range
Or Users that landed on the homepage of your website
Users who have signed up to an email newsletter on your website
3. What is the “Bounce Rate” in Google Analytics?
The number of times unique users returned to your website in a given time period
The percentage of sessions in which a user exits from your homepage
Percentage of total site exits
The percentage of visits when a user landed on your website and exited without any interactions
4. What is a “dimension” in Google Analytics?
The total amount of revenue a business has made in a given date range.
An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis.
A comparison of data between two date ranges.
A report that offers information about your audience.
5. What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
A dimension that can help you analyze site performance.
The dates in your date range.
A segment of data separated out in a report for comparison.
The numbers in a data set often paired with dimensions.
6. What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
An additional widget you can add to a dashboard for more specific analysis.
A additional metric you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
An additional dimension you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
A visualization that allows you to understand the impact of your data.To get the Answer Click here
7. Which Google Analytics visualization compares report data to the website average?
8. How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
Apply additional filters
Remove the Secondary Dimension
Choose “Faster response” in the sampling pull-down menu
Choose “Greater precision” in the sampling pull-down menu
9. When selecting “Share Template Link” in the dashboard, what will be shared?
Dashboard and data
Neither dashboard nor data
10. When a dashboard is shared, users can edit the dashboard configuration.
FalseTo get the Answer Click here
Activity – Analytics for Beginners 2020
1. Under Audience, In the Demographics Overview report, which age group brought in the Highest Number of Users?
2. Under Audience, in the Geo > Location report for the country of India, what region brought in the highest number of users?
3. Under Audience, in the Mobile Overview report, what percentage of sessions came from mobile devices?
1. Under Acquisition in the All Traffic > Source/Medium report, filtering by “referral” traffic, what website sent the highest numbers of users?
facebook.comTo get the Answer Click here
2. Under Acquisition in the All Traffic > Channels report, which three channels had the highest number of new users?
social, direct, Referral
social, display, Branded Paid Search
Organic search, social, Direct
Social, Display, Generic Paid Search
3. Under Acquisition in the All Traffic > Referrals report, For users that came from the Source “google.com” which referral path had the most sessions?
1. Under behavior using the All pages report, which of these page Titles has the most Page views?
2. Under Behavior using the site content > content Drill down report, which content section of the Google Merchandise Store has the highest Percentage of Page Views?
3. Under Behavior using the site content > Exit Pages report, what is the Percentage of Exits from the shopping cart page URL “/shop.axd/cart”?
100.00%To get the Answer Click here