Bold Green Text are Answers
21. In Custom Reports, what must metrics and dimensions share in order to report accurately?
Or Same Custom Report
22. What is used to create Smart Goals?
23. Which three campaign parameters are recommended to manually track campaigns?
Medium, Source and Content
Campaign, Content and Term
Medium, Source and Campaign
Source, Content and Term
24. Filters cannot perform what action on collected data?
Include data from specific subdomains
Include shopping preferences
Convert dynamic page URLs to readable text strings
Exclude traffic from particular IP addresses
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Answers 25-99 (2020)
25. If a user watches a video with event tracking three times in a single session, Analytics will count how many Unique Events?
26. What scope levels available for dimensions and metrics?
Event-level, duration-level, transaction-level, or user-level scope
Event-level, session-level, transaction-level, or user-level scope
Location-level, duration-level, product-level, or user-level scope
Hit-level, session-level, product-level, or user-level scope
27. Which assets cannot be shared in the Solutions Gallery?
28. Which Goals are available in Google Analytics?
Destination, Event, Duration, Pages/Screens per Session
Location, Event, Time, Users per Session
Destination, Event, Pageview, Social
Pageview, Event, Transaction, Social
29. What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
The Active Users report
The Browser and OS report
The Source/Medium report
The New vs Returning report
30. What scope would be set for a Custom Dimension that reports membership status for a customer rewards program?
31. To track users and sessions across multiple domains, what first must be set up?
Ad Exchange Linking
Google Ads Linking
32. When the same default tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, what will result?
Analytics will associate users and sessions with a single domain
Analytics will not associate users and sessions with any domain
or Analytics will send an alert about duplicate data collection
Analytics will associate users and sessions with their respective domains
33. What feature would be used to collect how many times users downloaded a product catalog?
34. What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
An additional report dimension for more specific analysis
A dashboard widget that offers more specific analysis
A visualization to understand the impact of data
An additional report metric for more specific analysis
35. When will Google Analytics be unable to identify sessions from the same user by default?
When the sessions happen in the same browser on the same device
Or When the sessions share the same browser cookie
When the sessions happen in different browsers on the same device
When the sessions happen in the same browser on the same day
36. What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
Frequency and Recency report
Active Users report
All Pages report
37. What is not considered a “source” in Google Analytics by default?
38. If a user visits a web page with an embedded video, leaves without clicking on anything, and the session times out, how will Google Analytics report the session?
As an event
Or As a click
As a bounce
As an interaction
39. What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
Show customized ads to customers who have previously visited your site
Allow customers to quickly reorder an item they have previously purchased
Create remarketing lists without making changes to your existing Analytics snippet
Create remarketing lists based on custom segments and targets
40. View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has been processed.
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Answers 2019 (Q. 21-40)
End of the Part first. If you have given all the answers from this page then Congratulations you have given the answers of all the questions Correctly.
Now it’s time to move to the next part of questions, which means the Part Second.
Click the button below to move to the next Part 2nd.