61. When does a default Analytics session expire?
When a user is inactive on a web page for more than 30 minutes
After 30 minutes, regardless of user activity on a web page
At noon every day
When a user opens a new browser window
62. What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving a website?
Landing Pages report
All Pages report
Exit Pages report
63. Google Analytics cannot collect data from which systems by default?
Offline inventory database
Online point-of-sale systems
64. What would prevent data from appearing in a Custom Report?
Too many metrics in a Custom Report
A filter that removes all the data
Custom Report isn’t shared with users in the same view
Too many dimensions in a Custom Report
65. Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
Just after the opening <head> tag
Just before the closing </body> tag
Just after the opening <body> tag
Just before the closing </head> tag
66. Segments will not allow you to do what?
Create subsets of sessions or users
Permanently alter data
Build custom Remarketing lists
Isolate and analyze data
67. To recognize users across different devices, what is required for User ID?
A new Analytics account for reporting
Google Tag Manager
Sign-in that generates and sets unique IDs
All of the above
68. What channel is not included in the default Channels report?
69. What is not a filter setting for data in views?
70. What feature can join offline business systems data with online data collected by Google Analytics?
Google Ads Linking
71. Which reports indicate how website referrals, organic search, and ad campaigns assisted in conversions?
Multi-Channel Funnel reports
72. In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, what channel would not be credited with a conversion?
Paid and organic search
73. What type of Custom report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
74. What feature is required to track customer search terms on a website?
75. What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
The numbers in a data set often paired with dimensions
The dates in a date range
A segment of data separated out in a report for comparison
A dimension that can help analyze site performance
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Answers 76-99
76. What criteria cannot be used to create a Custom Segment?
Sequences of user actions
77. Which default traffic source dimensions does Google Analytics report for each website visitor?
Campaign and Ad Content
Source and Campaign
Source and Medium
Campaign and Medium
78. Which user characteristic may NOT be used to change keyword bids in Google Ads?
time of day
79. When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
Every time a user adds an item to an online shopping cart
Every time a user clicks a video on a website
Or Every time a user searches on a website
Every time a user loads a webpage with embedded tracking code
80. What campaigns require manual tags on destination URLs for tracking?
None of the above
Google Ads campaigns
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Answers 2019 (Q. 61-80)
End of the Part first. If you have given all the answers from this page then Congratulations you have given the answers of all the questions Correctly.
Now it’s time to move to the next part of questions, which means the Part Second.
Click the button below to move to the next Part 2nd.