41. What report shows the percentage of traffic that previously visited a website?
Behavior > Frequency and Recency report
Interests > Affinity categories report
All traffic > Referrals report
Behavior > New vs returning report
42. Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
Filtered data is not recoverable
Data may be recovered within 10 days
Data may be recovered within 30 days
Or Data may be recovered within 5 days
43. For auto-tagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
44. What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?
Sales Performance report
Frequency & Recency report
New vs Returning report
45. What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
Active Users report
User Explorer report
Users Flow report
Cohort Analysis report
46. To view accurate data in a Custom Report, what action should be avoided?
Pair metrics and dimensions of different scopes
Use multiple dimensions together in the same report
Create a report with Custom Metrics
Use a Custom Dimension as a primary dimension
47. How would a view filter be configured to include only users from Brazil and Argentina?
Filter 1: include Brazil > Filter 2: include Argentina
Or Filter 1: include Argentina > Filter 2: include Brazil
Filter 1: include Brazil or Argentina
Filter 1: exclude all countries except Brazil and Argentina
48. What cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code?
Device and operating system
User’s favorite website
Browser language setting
49. Views can include website data collected before the view was created.
50. What report shows which types of mobile devices visited a website?
Technology > Network report
Site Content > Landing Page report
Mobile > Devices report
All Traffic > Source/Medium report
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Answers (2019) 51-99
51. Within how many days can a deleted view be restored?
52. What is not a benefit of using segments to analyze data?
Isolate and analyze specific conversion paths using conversion segments
Permanently modify the data in a view
Analyze users by single or multi-session conditions
Compare behavior metrics for groups of users like Converters vs non-Converters
53. What report provides data on how specific sections of a website performed?
Frequency and Recency report
Content Drilldown report
Top Events report
54. What criteria could not be used to create a Dynamic Remarketing audience?
Users who returned an item they purchased
Users who viewed a homepage
Or Users who viewed a search result page on a website
Users who viewed product-detail pages
55. What report shows a visual representation of user interactions on a website?
Behavior Flow report
Landing Pages report
Content Drilldown report
56. A new Custom Channel Group may be applied retroactively to organise data that has been previously collected.
57. When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible?
Import Analytics Goals and transactions into Google Ads as conversions
Adjust keyword bids in Google Ads from Google Analytics
View Google Ads click and cost data next to site engagement data in Analytics
Create remarketing lists in Analytics to use in Google Ads campaigns
58. What asset is used to build a remarketing list?
Or Custom Metric
59. If the Google Merchandise Store sets up a URL goal of “/ordercomplete” and a Match Type of “Begins with”, which of the following pages on www.googlemerchandisestore.com will NOT count as a goal?
60. What does assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal enable?
Track actual revenue from conversions
Track real-time business revenue
Analyze a website conversion funnel
Compare goal conversions and measure changes to a website
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Answers 2020 (Q. 41-60)
End of the Part first. If you have given all the answers from this page then Congratulations you have given the answers of all the questions Correctly.
Now it’s time to move to the next part of questions, which means the Part Second.
Click the button below to move to the next Part 2nd.