81. What filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in Campaign reports?
Custom Include filter with field “Page Title” and pattern “back to school”
Custom Include filter with field “Campaign Name” and pattern “back to school”
Or Custom Search and Replace filter with field “Campaign Name”, string “back to school”, and pattern “include”
Predefined Include filter with “traffic to the hostname” “that are equal to” “back to school”
82. What scope applies to Custom Metrics?
83. What report compares metrics based on user acquisition date over a series of weeks?
84. The default session timeout duration in Google Analytics is how many minutes?
85. What data does Google Analytics prohibit collecting?
Personally identifiable information
86. Using a standard Google Analytics configuration, which characteristics cannot be used to create a custom segment?
Users 25 to 34 years old who have their browser set to Spanish
Users who engaged in a social media or email campaign
Or Users who viewed a page on a website, then watched a video
Users who are female and have children
87. If a Destination Goal is created for a newsletter sign-up and a user completes the newsletter sign-up three times in three separate sessions, how many Goal conversions will Google Analytics count?
88. What is a “dimension” in Google Analytics?
An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis
The lifetime value of a user in a given date range
A report that offers different demographic information about your audience
A comparison of data between two date ranges
89. What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?
Custom Channel Groupings
90. Which metric reports on how often a channel contributes to a conversion prior to last-click attribution?
91. What is the “Bounce Rate” in Google Analytics?
Percentage of visits when a user landed on a website and exited without any interactions
Number of times users returned to a website in a given time period
Percentage of total site exits
Percentage of sessions in which a user exits from a homepage
92. What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?
Property > Account > View
Account > Property > View
View > Account > Property
Account > View > Property
93. To increase the speed at which Google Analytics compiles reports, what action could be taken?
Choose “Faster response” in the sampling pulldown menu
Apply an advanced filter to the report
Remove any filters on the view
Choose “Greater precision” in the sampling pulldown menu
94. Sampling is applied to reports before segmentation.
95. If a web page visitor clears the Analytics cookie from their browser, what will occur?
Analytics will set a new browser cookie the next time a browser loads a tracked page
Analytics will set a new unique ID the next time a browser loads a tracked page
or Analytics will not be able to associate user behavior data with past data collected
All of the above
96. Which reports require the activation of Advertising Features?
Cohort Analysis reports
Demographics and Interests reports
97. When does the tracking code send an event hit to Google Analytics?
Every time a user performs an action with pageview tracking implemented
Or Every time a user adds an event to their calendar
Every time a user performs an action with event tracking implemented
Every time a user makes a reservation
98. What campaign parameter is not available by default in Google Analytics?
99. Sharing a Custom Report will share the report configuration and data included in the report.
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Answers 2019 (Q. 81-99)
End of the Part 5.
If you have given all the answers from this page then Congratulations you have given the answers of all the questions Correctly.
Now after giving all answers of the questions. Your result will declare and you will gain Certificate as shown in this Page.
You have to download that Certificate and Print it out if you need. Hope you liked this Content.
Comment down below if this helped you.